Wednesday 4 July 2018

How times flied.....Half of 2018 has passed, what have I achieve in these 6 months??

Jan 2018: We went to Seoul, Korea for 8 days with Stephanie's Family




Feb 2018: We went to KL for CNY. This is the First year we celebrate it without daddy, which is pretty sad for all of us. Thanks God that all of us have a great time and mum stay strong throughout the whole trip, although we all felt so different without daddy with us to celebrate.

Mar 2018: We went back to Sibu for Annual Qin Min.



On 1st Mar, I also met Jo for bfast for the first time in  the past 7 years?? Can't remember when was the last time we have sat down and eat together.
We talked at mcd for nearly 4 hrs. I wouldn't said I miss having meal with him because I really didn't have special feeling for him anymore.  He is someone I was really familiar with, wouldn't feel awkward if I was close to him.


Pau also came back for holiday on Mar 18.

Apr 2018:  We went to Dad's cemetery on his birthday.


May 2018: GE14 Malaysia reborn on 9th May 2018. Malaysia woke up to a new dawn and new government. WoooHooo...





No comments:

Post a Comment