Wednesday 6 June 2018

He has back to my life....for 3 months

He has back to my life for 3 months. It all happened when I was so down in my mood at the beginning of the year 2018 started.  I met him at church during 2017 Christmas time and seems like he wants to talk to me. But I was very reluctant to talk to him at that time because I really don't want to have him in my life anymore. I have moved on.....long time ago....he hasn't even cross my mind for maybe 5 years time? So why should I want him back and have contact with him again? I don't want him back to my life...............



But one Sunday morning, I was so down and sad. I need some find some comfort from people....So he was the only person that I have in mind that I want to get comfort from. On Monday, I have tried to get my temptation to call him out of my mind, I failed. I picked up the phone and call him. He wasn't in Miri,  he was in China. He said he would be back soon.

After one week, he called me in the morning to inform me he was back. I asked him our for breakfast one Thursday. That was 1st of Mar 2018. We talked for 4 hours at Mcd. He talked abt his family too....his daughter, his wife. These are the topics I can never touch on last time.  Now I can. Is it meaning I have no love feeling for him? I guess so. But I still very enjoy my time with him like old time.

After 1st of Mar 2018, we almost meet each other every week. Because I went to his house to practice piano. He taught me to play some church songs etc. Nothing intimacy between us.  We just like two best friends spending each other company. He has all the free time for me now, not like last time, he was always busy with works. I realized I never actually spend much time with him last time. Now when I went out with him, I don't have to always wear high heel like last time.




Anyway...now he was back to China for one month. He always said he wouldn't stay at Miri for long. He would left Miri anytime he settle his liquidation problem.  Well....I really don't have strong feeling for that....I guess I really can get him out of my love life now...






No comments:

Post a Comment