Thursday 30 June 2011

CRAZY ABOUT NAILS

All fabulous nail design that I found on YouTube, these ppl are just too creative.....

Please enjoy the following:



This woven design are so so amazing, I have try to mimic it on the fake nail too, didn't success. I blamed it on my too sheer Elianto white nail polish....Would try it again when I get a better white polish...:P







I love this design mainly because of it colorful and unique design....very abstract....but seem quite easy to do it....I haven't try it yet...would do it pretty soon....



This one is pretty easy one....I think it looks great also.....



Animal print is a hot items now....Anyone who is crazy about animal prints, this is for u....I don't like anything too complicated, less is more



This one pretty good design too....



 As I mentioned before, I like simple but elegant design nail design....This laced design seem very clean and elegant...


No comments:

Post a Comment