Wednesday 8 June 2011

Another Struggling Day

What's Love?? 

Does he loves me??

Can I still love him?? 

This is the question that I have been asking myself for 7 months. 7 months didn't consider to be a long period, but it isn't a short time if you are waiting. I am waiting, I am still waiting, I feel like all that I can do is waiting.... Most people advice me not to wait, do whatever I can to make things happen. It sounds like a right thing to do and any sensible person would do so. 

Maybe I am not sensible. I have been taught not to depends on myself but my Lord. I have tried to make things happen at past and it all fails. Lord taught me to depends on Him, He would make things happen for me because only Him can give me what He plans to give me. No one know what's the right except my Lord. He has His plan for me and All He wants me to do is WAIT FOR HIM....




Yes, I am struggling. Every single day, I am struggling to believe what the Holy Spirit has told me. For most people even christian, is very difficult for them to believe something that can't be hear, can't be seem, can't be touch, can't be feel. It is call FAITH..

Faith is the most important element when it comes to seek God's will. I have failed thousand times under His trials. Learn to have Faith for me is like a battle war that I need to fight every single day. 



Lord, I am struggling....Pls help me to stand still till I can see Your face and Your works on me...Amen.


No comments:

Post a Comment