Monday 26 July 2021

Living Alone



source: Yaoyao Ma Van As

 Recently I have watched many Youtubers who are living alone and share their life through vlog with the viewers.  Somehow it makes me thinking I would be living alone in the future, mainly 8 to 10 years times. Would I be enjoying it? Actually now I am living with mum only, which consider a very quiet lifestyle also. So I think it wouldn't make a big difference as well. Just I can change some of the things that I am not comfortable of to the way I want. 

As my last few post mentioned, I am drawing floor plan for the renovation that I am thinking to change the layout of the house. One things that I really hate for the current layout of the house is the wet kitchen and the outside that I fed my cats. So hot and Itchy!! Yes, the mosquito and fly issues are so serious which really really make me nuts!! One more thing that really get in my nerves is I can't open the air-con whenever I want. Especially nowadays the weather is crazily hot and I am like living in a hot pot every single day.

Ya, so if I am allow to change these two issues, then living alone or staying with mum wouldn't be much different. Mum always said I would be so pity and nothing to eat when she is no longer with me. But meal issue is nothing for me. I believe I can learn to cook over the time when I have more chance to cook for myself. Living alone also means no one control when would I go to work, When would I have my meal, When would I want to sleep. 

Back to renovation plan, Over these few months, I have changed tremendously for the plan. I cut down many areas which I think is not essential to change the layout. Renovation seriously is a big things because it burns money!! By spending a lot but didn't get the mood or feel that we want is a common issues for many home owner. So that's why I need to plan it over ten years times and keep changing and observe the habit that I have so that after renovate, this house would be in a shape that suit my lifestyle as well as being practical about it. For example I think to myself, which area would I be staying in the most time when I am at home? TV Area. So this area needs a comfortable sofa that I can lie on and the air conditioner that I can on it anytime I want. So If this area needs to be cool all the time, the air conditioner needs to be in smaller size. Because It is not practical to on a big air conditioner for one person to stay in, right??

Another areas which I think I would be using a lot would be dry and wet kitchen. Dry kitchen for breakfast and wet kitchen for dinner. I don't like the current hood and cooking hob. I don't like the height of the basin also. So dry and wet kitchen would be a areas that would burn my renovation budget.



source: Yaoyao Ma Van As




 

No comments:

Post a Comment