Tuesday 29 August 2023

Go with your guts

 


In my last blog, I mentioned the next time I log in here I hope I have some good news to share. Well, I got a big new to share, but I am not sure is it a good new or bad news. LC is moving out of Jim logs soon. I read back the last blog; it reminds me again how struggle I was when I deal with that asshole Julie. I think when I wrote my last blog, they were still at Switzerland. The thing got better because she didn't look for me after her trip and we totally lost contact. She chooses to distance me because she doesn't want me to handle her account already. But she doesn't have the guts to tell me that, so she chooses to distance me and not contact with me anymore. 

I don't know whether it is the real reason, or she heard something from Sally about me telling Sally the situation of her business. But no matter what, I think it is the best for all of us. I really hate that she always sounds like I worked for her when we have conversation with relatives. Like she would say she won't pay me the fee if ....blab blab blab.....someting like that. Of course, she was joking but to be honest, she did pay me so even though I didn't technically work for her, I still earn the money from her which I hate it.

So now after some considering I decided to take a big step, that's find my own office and move out of Jim Logs. Now I can totally break away from them forever. Yes I have been complaining about the sisters keep sitting in my office and I really have no freedom to do my own stuff. Like I drew my bullet journal, I did some craft in the office. I really have complained about it for quite some time. So now It finally happening. 

These few months I have lost few thousands due to losing the accounting fee from her. But Thanks God I also found some new clients. I really angry at myself for being inexperience at account. On 8th Aug, I went to MH office but I gave the wrong advice to Edward. Gosh...whenever I though abt this matter, I felt pain inside me. I really angry with myself for not checking the details before I gave them the info. I should have stay cool and tell them I check first and get back to them.  

Until now I can only tell it to this blog. I can't bring it out for anyone around me. I was so stressful last few months. I didn't sleep well and always woke up in the middle of the night. Think of the best way to get out of this situation. It is going to be a big challenge for me. 




I think next week the office can start renovation. Meaning I need to pull out my retirement saving for the renovation. Well, no choice......I need to move on. Until now I haven't told my family about it. I don't know when I would tell them. But I know what kind of reaction I would get from them, just like 8 years ago when I decide to leave BLD, I think I just have to go with my guts!!

Yes, LC is going to get better and better. With the grace of Lord, LC can survive for 8 years, God is going to bless LC for another 8 years...... and more 8 years to come.

Ameh.





No comments:

Post a Comment