Thursday 24 November 2022

A note for 2022


2022 is going to be over soon and I want to drop down some notes here so next time I can recap on what happen in Year 2022.

I haven't blog as much in 2022 meaning I am emotionally happy. I remember last year I blogged at lot is because I wasn't happy and have a lot of argument with mum and feeling down as well. Here are fews things which should be noted down for record.

Peter & Judy

One thing that bother me a lot is Peter and Judy. Starting this year CNY I requested mum saying can they stay indoor during night time for 15 days during CNY so that the sound of fireworks wouldn't scare them away. Mum agreed and it has been such a release for me. I don't have to worry about them being scare during the night and I can have peace of mind during the night also. Moreover I don't felt guilty as their caretaker. Seeing them suffer and feel so scare during the night really broke my heart. And starting dunno when Judy start to stay indoor every night now. hahaha...And mum seem to allow her to stay...But not Peter. Well.. Peter is ok to stay outdoor as he wants his freedom. This matter doesn't bother me as much this year which I think I need to appreciate and be Thankful about it. 

Renovation

I finally start my renovation journey for the house. Well I started with a wall in my room first, is a baby step, but it should be a important matter to note down too. This year my house also renovate the fence which is so unexpected. Because the neighbor want to do it and willing to pay half of the cost, so mum agree to do it also. Which is so good, it means I got one items less from my renovation list as well. Next year I want to do something to the garden. This would be one of my goal for next year.


Planning

For some reason planning for future month or year really bring joy to my life. I enjoy doing planning on Bullet journal and my personal excel record. I plan for my retirement fund, my company, any possible passive income, my hobbies, my spending, travelling etc. What can I say? Planning spark joy.....Another side note for this: I have been very reluctant to go for breakfast or any 2 hours drink with Pau. Honestly I really think it is so waste of my time. First, I don't want to intake any alcohol or food after 3pm, second, where got so many things to talk? Talking rubbish only.... I really think is being very selfish of her to drag me out just because she needs to wait for her kids to finish tuition. Gosh...I don't enjoy it and why should I waste my time for your personal matter? These few months I was so xien about the breakfast or any drink invite message. I like her as friend but I really want to have some alone time at home. I enjoy staying at home and relax. Doesn't she realize I never ever ask her or ah ma go for any yam cha or breakfast or dinner? Once a month I can accept, but nothing more than that. 

Happiness is the satisfaction with the way one's life is going and freedom to make life choices. 

Stillness

This few months when I got distracted by all the "going out invitation", and when I heard both of them saying they like to yam cha so much, they can sacrifice anything for yam cha ...blab blab blab...I though to myself what a bunch of idiom. What a brainless women they are. I try to think of a way to explain to them why we should have some quiet time or some stillness in our life. Instead of rushing here and there everyday, have they even sit down and have some alone time to think of their life? I also try to rational this thinking too, why I need to have alone time to think, why I should planning for my life, why I should have more stillness in everyday life. I like this quote a lot:

"Stillness is what aim the archie's arrow. It inspires new ideas. It sharpens perspective and illuminates connection." Ryan Holiday






No comments:

Post a Comment