Tuesday 5 January 2021

New Year, New Start?

 Now is 8:43pm, very unusual time for me to open my laptop as usually I would be at my room prepare to sleep and watching YouTube. I wasn't feeling very happy....I feel stuck.....Stuck at a place where I don't know what can I do so that I would have a lifestyle that I wish I have. The main reason for my unhappiness is because me and my mum having cold war. I have already lost count on how many times have we having argument this week. 2021 has only started 4 days, I think we had our argument for so many times already. 

Yes, I am tired. I know she is tired also. Although we weren't having very big fight but I know both of us feel stuck with each other, and we are not the same thinking kinda person so both of us always disagree with what each of us did or planning to do. Maybe we have stuck together for the whole 2020, haven't have our own times for so long, so we feel very sick of each others. I don't know her, but this is how I feel now. 

Hate this pandemic that I can't go anywhere!! I intend to go for a short trip since last Feb....My goodness...Has been a year!! I have mentioned in this blog I want to go for a short trip last Feb!! No wonder I feel so xian!! I have been in this routine for so long.....go to work at 9 sth, came home around 3 sth, then went for spinning each alternative day...came home, waiting for my bedtime!! Gosh....Can I have something new in my life!! When can I get out of this house and do something differently for few days....??

Whenever I saw my two babies, Peter and Judy want to stay indoor so much but I can't let them do so, I felt so bad. I felt like I am such a loser, can't even grant them such simple wish. I know they are just cat to other people, but to me they are my babies. Hai......I feel so down tonight...very unusual for me. What happen? What happen to me? I told them they might not able to stay home as a house cat for their entire life. I feel so bad …I have to choose between my mum and my cat....My gosh....

Should I get myself a house of my own? Of course no lah....this idea has run through my mind every time I have argument with mum.  Hai ~~ I want to go OVERSEA!!






No comments:

Post a Comment