Friday 19 September 2014

The 120th days

My Dear,

How are you today? Today is the 120th days that we haven't talk to each other. As usual, I miss you a lot, a lot. What have you been doing? Still as busy as you always said you are? I passed through your office on Monday night, I saw the light in your office still on, there was 7:00 pm already. Are you there? Are you still working in that hours?

I am ok, the people around me said I looks healthier than before, maybe it is because I have gained some weight. I have good appetite lately, and didn't skip lunch anymore. Are you eating healthy as well? Did you gain any weight? How much I wish I can meet you accidentally somewhere so I can know how have you been. When can I see you again, my dear? When can we talk again? When can we have meal together again? When can I hear your voice again? When can I tell you again how much I miss you.........................I miss you, my dear.....










No comments:

Post a Comment