Tuesday 2 November 2010

Happy B'day, Baby J

Happy B'day, baby

Passed 2 days are my favorable moment with you. Although you told me you don't care whether anyone celebrate the birthday with you or not, but did u realize at the past 3 years, we have celebrated your birthday every year except last year. You seem to enjoy it very much?? or you just put on a happy face to please me...

But this year is definitely different. We have our first candle lit dinner together, we have our first stay overnight together, I can wish you Happy Birthday and sang birthday song to u right after 12, I was happy, with all the burden and worries in my heart, I still felt so happy.

Again, no pix of us...I secretly snap some pictures in our room to remind me the sweet memories that we have together. Luv u...babe..

No comments:

Post a Comment